We’ve assembled answers to all the questions that may
arise about trading and managing your account
Registering and Trading
- 1. You’re trying to open a position out of trading hours. The trading hours are specified here.
- 2. The investment amount you filled is higher than your available account funds.
- 3. Your account is suspended. This can be due to failure to supply the required documentation or any fraudulent activity.
For further information, please contact our Customer Support department via email, live chat or phone.
- 1. POI (PROOF OF IDENTITY)
A Valid, Government issued ID (ID card, driver’s license, passport)
- 2. POR (PROOF OF RESIDENCY)
Bill (gas/electricity/phone bill, bank statement etc.)
Please note: the POR document must have similar address to your billing address.
Make sure it was issued in the last 3 months.
- 3. CREDIT CARD VERIFICATION
This is required only if you fund your account via credit/debit card.
A scan of the credit/debit card used for funding your account – Front and Back.
Front – Make sure your name, first 6 digits, last 4 digits and the expiry date are clearly visible.
Back – Make sure your signature is clearly visible. It is advised to hide the CVV (3-digit code).
*You can scan these documents or photograph them via mobile and upload them.
** The card scanned must be the same card used for funding your BECFD account.
To upload documents simply:
- 1. Log in to your trading account.
- 2. Go to Verify my account.
- 3. Upload your documents.
You can also send your scanned documents to compliance@BECFD.com